My Favorite Game

 

During November 2018 I bought myself a PS4 after my first job paid me, I never really bothered with gaming consoles before that other than the PS1 and the PS2 many many years ago. With my PS4 I bought a fresh copy of Red dead redemption 2 because I was a big fan of the first red dead redemption and Rockstar games Inc itself. 

Leading up to the release of Red dead redemption 2, I was initially cynical because I did not think it would surmount the success of the first game. During my gameplay I was pleasantly surprised by the level of detail that went into it. I appreciate a good story particularly when it comes to a game that you can play yourself. I instantly fell in love with the main character Arthur Morgan. Usually when you introduce a new character in a sequel / prequel to a game that has already been made previously, you're kind of sceptical because you were so invested in the first game, you don't want them to ruin the experience for you. 



Playing Red dead redemption 2 is a learning experience about aspects of life that some may relate to. It highlights how one's greed can dismantle a close family. I think whoever has played this game will always think back to it one way or another because of how impactful it was and still continues to be to this day. Rockstar did a really great job bringing back old characters from the original game to introducing new ones. Playing the game, I find myself discovering new events and scenarios even 2 years later and my favourite part is seeing Red Dead Redemption 2 videos on my Youtube recommendations and falling into this rabbit hole of freaky new places and people that I have to go look for myself. 

That's all I really have to say without spoiling the game but I'm sure Red dead is going to stick with all of us forever 😩😩💕



Anyway that's all for tonight folks, stay safe xoxo - Anna



What you gonna do when they come for you?

The boys ready to catch that gator

Arthur being an absolute TANK

(you can also click on the images to view the source)


Comments

  1. i enjoyed reading about your love for red dead, i played it and found it boring so it was good to read a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Game Design Document