What I'm feeling about Multimedia and the assignments

I'm thrilled to take this module because it is a new challenge that I'm eager to face. I'm really glad that our lecturer gives us tasks to do every week because it keeps me busy! I'm looking forward to figuring out how Unity 3D works by doing various projects but I'm also a little bit scared because i've heard people say that coding is pretty difficult. As you can tell my blog is already filled up with posts and I'm enjoying the experience of writing them out. When it comes to the extra credit tasks they're going to be very helpful if I have all my work finished and I'm experiencing boredom. 

I was having a look at the tutorials on how to create some very interesting games with Unity3D and I never thought I would be on my way to creating games like that! After buying my PS4 I was an addict when it came to new game releases, obviously companies who create life-like games will be nothing compared to what we're going to be doing in MultiMedia but let me have my moment! So as you can tell I am happy that we're dabbling in 3d / 2d games. 




When it comes to the reading tasks I'm interested in what MultiMedia is actually about since it's such a broad subject. I will be posting my opinions regarding articles that we will be given to read each week, I have already written about my experience with growth mindset and I enjoyed sharing it. Our lecturer recommends reading other students blogs and commenting on their posts and I'm all for that! I feel like it's a great opportunity to connect with people online especially with people that we haven't been introduced with. 




-Anna Zurawska

(image source)



Comments

  1. Hi Ania, Nice to see that you are eager to face new challenges with this module and the blogs keep you busy. I myself is as excited as you are to be using Unity 3D as we never thought we would actually be making a game. I also feel like commenting on other people's blog is a great way to connect with people online. -Tochi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Game Design Document