Unity Tutorial 04

 Lesson 2.4

During this lesson the instructor taught me how to spawn animals without spam clicking the S button. I found this tutorial extremely simple and I wasn't inundated with information. I also learned how to feed the animals (Basically deleting them whenever the object hit one) using scripts which are call colliders. I was looking forward to seeing how I could implement the "game over" part of the game, he gave a pretty straightforward example by using debug. It wasn't anything crazy like having "Game Over" on the screen it was just in the bottom right corner. Overall I didn't find the code too difficult although I will probably come back to it when doing my own project. It was a really quick lesson and I'm looking forward to the next set of lessons and see how difficult they become. 

Challenge 2 

This was a really difficult challenge, I understood some bits and pieces but it didn't really involve code. It was just dragging and dropping the balls into spawn manager and making the box collider smaller on the dogs. I ended up going onto Youtube but I couldn't really find any English tutorials so I gave up. I think I will find coding extremely difficult going into second semester but at least I tried.


-Anna Zurawska


my own image 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Game Design Document