Unity Tutorial 07

 Lesson 4.1

This lesson is going to be really handy when it comes to my game project as I'm making a sphere game. The instructor made it so the camera rotated around the island itself as well as moving the player. This tutorial basically described what different things we can do with the camera. 


enemy pushing the player off the map!

Lesson 4.2

In this tutorial we made it so enemies can spawn at random locations and they also follow the player around. I think I will use this mechanic within my game as I want my obstacles to push the player off the map so the "Bounce" physics material will work great. In this game the spheres were able to bounce off each other using this mechanic. 

Lesson 4.3

We learned all about powerups in this tutorial. I can't wait to try this out on my own prototype, I'm really happy that he covered this as I wasn't sure if I could find anything on youtube. So when the player hits the powerup (gem), whenever the sphere hits the enemy ball, it goes flying. After 7 seconds, the powerup disappears! We used prefabs and scripts to create the enemies and power-ups and this will be extremely useful in my Steer Clear game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Game Design Document