Unity Tutorial 09

 Lesson 4.4

This tutorial was pretty simple and quick to finish. The instructions basically made it so enemies were spawning in waves: so for example the first wave 1 enemy spawns, the second wave 2 enemies spawn etc. At the end of the tutorial, We had to make the power-up that we created at the very start to spawn after each wave as well. The code was a little difficult to understand but I don't think i'll really need it when it comes to my own game! I liked these set of tutorials because it gave me ideas for what I wanted to do for future projects when it comes to the second semester!


Lesson 4.4 - spawning new waves


Challenge 4

The challenge was pretty confusing, I tried looking up a tutorial on it but I couldn't find an english version. I liked the camera movements in it so I tried putting into my own project but it didn't work the way I wanted it to. I managed to do the two first challenges which was hitting an enemy away from you and I managed to spawn new waves by going back through the previous tutorial that I just finished!


-Anna Zurawska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Game Design Document