Game Modifications (Player Communities) - Reading 06, Week 18 (06)

 Welcome back to my blog! Today I finished writing up about my themes that I highlighted from different annotated bibliographies. I thought it was going to be way harder but after I followed a sentence structure I was able to write a paragraph or two each on the themes that I picked out. I don't really know if I done the paragraphs correctly but I'm happy that I tried. I feel like going through the whole process helped significantly with writing out everything. I have way more knowledge in doing a literature review now and I'm more confident in my writing skills. I think I improved tremendously in many areas such as academic writing and reading. After I had to write about my themes, I realised that I don't have enough information on some of the topics that I talked about but it's nice to know where I can improve in some areas. I had to go back and read over the academic articles and pick out important parts which I could develop on in relation to my themes. Nevertheless I'm happy on the amount of information that I developed upon. I don't really like conclusions so next week will be a little difficult. But I'm glad we have to do the introduction and the conclusions at the end. 


LINK TO ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHIES

link to image 


-Anna Zurawska

Comments

  1. Hey Anna, I enjoyed reading through your thematic paragraphs. I don’t really have any constructive feedback to give because I think they are written really well. Each paragraph introduces the theme well. There is good amount of ‘meat’ as Shaun says with references to back up what you written and a nice conclusion to sum up what you talked about in each paragraph. Looking at what your work gave me a better picture of how to approach my writing. Thanks for that and keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Beta - Steer Clear