Game Modifications (Player Communities) "Doing" Reading 08


HELLO EVERYONE

For this weeks task I had to write out the introduction for my paragraphs as well as a conclusion. I wanted to introduce my themes without spoiling the rest of the information that I had on my topics. I asked my boyfriend for some tips on how to go about starting the introduction and I also looked through the different academic articles so I could find common themes within all of the introductions. For the conclusion I wrote a little bit about every theme as well but I don't know if I done it right. Nevertheless I will fix up my mistakes once I get my peer reviews because I find them really helpful. I feel like the conclusions are the worst because you've talked so much in your meat section that you don't know how to conclude it in a small paragraph. 

 Link to my google document 


For my "check your understanding" draft I decided on a word search instead of a quiz to make it more easier and entertaining for myself. I ended up picking 10 words from my paragraphs : 

1) Modifications

2) Community

3) Programming

4) Simtropolis

5) Modder

6) Valve

7) Customisations 

8) Revamping

9) Transformations

10) Curseforge

I wanted to do a quiz but when I was brainstorming the questions and the answers, they just didn't seem right to me and they felt a little bit boring and vague. 



-Anna Zurawska


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Beta - Steer Clear