Game Modifications (Player Communities) - Reading 09

 For this weeks task we had to work on the textbook that Shaun set up which has all of our written papers on it. There are over 8 chapters and each chapter is based on different categories. My paper is on Game modifications like i've been working on and it is seen in chapter 5 - Game worlds. This task wasn't so hard because we only had to fill in the bibliographies, author info and check your understanding sections. 

I made a true or false quiz on h5p which I thought was going to be more difficult to figure out but I eventually got it to work. Here is the link if you want to read my paper first which is on this blog and answer the questions! Other than that we had to put in bibliographies which was easy because I had them saved on refworks. I put in a little information about myself as well as a profile picture.

My author bio


I enjoyed working on the textbook and I'm really proud of my accomplishments this year. I didn't think I could write a paper on game modifications with the help of annotated bibliographies but it will definitely get me set up for the future whenever I get the opportunity to write one again which I definitely will be prepared for! 

-Anna Zurawska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to Frodo (and me)

The components of Game Design

Beta - Steer Clear